CAPITAL FIT by Flawless. Powered by Base Fitness (MYPROTEIN) & GlucernaFebruary 27, 2018
Makes: 10 slices
Meal type: High-protein snack, high-protein breakfast, pre- or post-workout snack
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
Equipment needed: 9×5” loaf tin
For the banana bread:
For the cream cheese filling:
- First preheat the oven to 350˚F/180˚C.
- Next, make the banana bread batter. Mash the bananas in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Add the egg, Sugar-Free Syrup, and softened coconut oil into the mixture.
- Add the flour, Impact Whey Protein and baking powder and mix using a spoon until well-combined (but small lumps are still slightly visible). Set aside.
- Now make the cream cheese filling. Mix the egg, low-fat cream cheese, Sugar-Free Syrup, and Impact Whey Protein in a small bowl.
- Pour half the banana bread batter into a greased 9×5” loaf tin. Pour the cream cheese filling evenly over the banana batter. Pour the remaining banana bread batter on top of the cream cheese filling.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes, or until an inserted knife or toothpick comes out clean from the middle of the bread. Baking times may vary, so keep an eye on the bread!
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes before serving.
- Slice into 10 slices and enjoy!
Amount per serving
||54 Calories from Fat
||% Daily Value *
Source: Myprotein, The Zone